Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hat's I've Made for Japan

Ski-type hats!
Ladies Beret Style Hats!


Hello Everyone!

Today is a gloomy cold day in Spokane, WA.  I feel almost guilty typing that after seeing on the news the terrible heat wave that so much of the country is dealing with.  We have only had one 90 degree day so far this summer.  That's easy on the electric bill, but the garden isn't doing very well.  The rain is falling as I sit here and it's making beautiful music on our aluminum deck roof.  It sounds almost like being in a camper!

The pictures above are of some of the hats that I made in the early days of the "hat project".  They are already in Alex's apartment just waiting for me to arrive.  When he got that first box he called and asked how many of these boxes would be arriving?  I told him I had no idea!  He wanted me to remember he has a small apartment and the box was 25 inches by 25 inches by 25 inches!  I told him to throw a towel over it and use it as an end table until I get there!  That's what young guys use for furniture anyway, isn't it?  :-)

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and staying cool wherever you are, (or keeping warm if you're in Spokane like me!)

Blessings,

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Or he could bag them up and use them for extra padding.

    ReplyDelete