Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Again!

I guess it's time for real life again isn't it?    Eight days on Maui was wonderful but now it's down to the wire for Christmas!

I'll try to post some more pictures of our trip tomorrow but for now I'm just passing through to let you know we made it home safely. 

Our flights were both late, (of course), so we didn't get home until after midnight.  Dennis had to be up at 5:00 a.m. to go to work so it was a short night for him.  I've been up and running since 6:00, laundry, sorting mail cuddling the dog.  Then it was errands. The post office, bank, grocery store, nursing home, drug store.  I'm finally home and it's almost time to think about cooking dinner.  Tomorrow should be a stay at home day to clean the house and bake a little.  The grandkids come on Friday so there's no time to waste.  We bought all of them a few things in Hawaii so there's more wrapping to do to!  Whew!  I'm tired just thinking of it.

Back tomorrow with more pictures. 

Blessings,

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Patiently waiting to see the pics. I figured you were home, but knew you were busy too.
    'Tis the season! :-)
    And yes, wheat-less is going to be impossible, I fear for the next two weeks. I'm so thankful that our reasoning isn't based on a do or die allergy but rather to improve our health.
    Blessings and hugs!
    Ps. My husband finished TWO knitting projects this week. I really hope I can get a post up about them. They are just lovely! (So glad I married him!)

    ReplyDelete