Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy Days!

I'm just zipping through to say I haven't had time to blog at all the past few days and the weekend isn't looking much better.

Three college students from Boise Bible College are staying with us tonight and tomorrow night and will make a presentation Sunday morning.  Also, tomorrow morning is my monthly craft day. A friend who's flying in from Oklahoma only has 3 hours tomorrow afternoon to visit, otherwise she has family obligations her entire stay so she's coming to lunch.  Tomorrow night is a concert hubby bought tickets to for us last month before we knew of this craziness that is overtaking us this weekend.  Sunday is church, a baby shower and church in the evening.  I'm tired before the weekend starts.  Deep breath.  Remember why we do all this!  Okay, I'm better!

Just baked two cakes, laundry is done and my best friend just left after a nice study and visit time this afternoon.

See you all on Monday if I survive!

Blessings,

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Phew, Betsy, I'm tired just reading that. Hope it all turns out to be as enjoyable as it is busy.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete