Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Complete except the doors!

The painting is complete except for painting the doors and putting my things back on the porch and patio.  Ryan, (the painter) will be here in a few minutes to finish up.  I am so impressed with how hard these young people have worked.  Here at 6:00 a.m. both Monday and Tuesday and they worked until almost 8:00 p.m. both days.  And I never saw them stop for a break!  I know they must have eaten at some point but I can't figure out when.

Here's the front now.  It looks a bit "mustardy" in the pictures, but I think it's more yellow.  Chloe has been so happy.  Ryan brought his golden retriever Bella yesterday and they played ALL day.  Boy did she sleep well last night.  Bella is still a puppy at only 11 months and Chloes is getting to be an "old lady" at 5 years old.  It was obvious that Bella had much more energy than Chloe.
 Chloe is waiting for a friend to come play again!
Have a blessed day and I'll see you soon.

Betsy

2 comments:

  1. God blessed you with good weather for it. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yellow color! It's a favorite of mine especially for the NW as we have so many grey days. I hope you have as nice of weather at the beach as we did. Only 1 rainy day! Hope to see you soon, ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete