Thursday, December 27, 2012

In Portland!

We had a lovely Christmas here at Brad & Mandy's house. We were able to skype with Alex in Japan and talked to the rest of our family too. Dennis flew home to Spokane late last night and left the car for my use here. He 's back at work this morning. :-(. I miss him already.

Mandy went in to work today for the morning. It's her first time back to work, (other than answering and sending emails), since little Piper was born. It was a traumatic morning for mommy. She goes back full-time next week. Grandma's enjoying her princess. She's sleeping right now and looks like an angel.

Here are a couple of Piper pictures for you. Grandpa monopolized her most if the weekend, but I get her now!

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with blogging friends Gracie and Teresa and I'm hoping to meet Taci too. It will be such fun.

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and plan for a safe and happy new year.

Blessings,

Betsy



2 comments:

  1. I am smiling at you, Betsy, and looking forward to visiting tomorrow!
    Loved your pictures and am glad you are having happy days.
    We got to Face Time with my sons, grandsons, and daughter-in-law on Christmas...technology can be so wonderful:)
    xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so very nice to meet you today Betsy. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Enjoy the time with your family... Your baby granddaughter is just gorgeous! She is lucky to have such a nice grandma :)
    Happy Nee Year!

    ReplyDelete