Saturday, April 13, 2013

Heeeeeres Piper!

Does anyone else remember Johnny Carson and his entrance line of Heeeere's Johnny? Well this post is almost completely about Miss Piper.

I know I'm completely biased, but isn't she just the cutest? In the picture of her in her carseat she was ready to go yarn shopping in Portland, just her and Grandma. I believe you can never develop your yarn addiction too young. Unfortunately she slept the entire expedition so we'll have to work on that again soon.

Do you see her waving at you? I accidentally cut her moving hand out of the frame but it's hard to keep her still.

She got three immunizations at her 6 month check yesterday. I almost think it was worse on Mommy & Grandma. I just gave her some tylenol and she's sleeping in my arms as I compose this post on my iphone.

Hubby arrived here safely about 6:00 last night and he even picked up a pizza on his way to the house. After a quick piece of pizza I was off to Taci's for knit night. Gracie and Teresa and 5 other lovely ladies were there. Fun was had by everyone and Taci is an amazing hostess. I came home at 10:15 to a sleeping house. Only my Chloe dog met me at the door.

The flowers are right outside Mandy's door and my favorite color. The fountain is Brad's handiwork. Isn't it pretty? I love to lay in bed at night and listen to the fountain under my window.

There is a great giveaway going on at www.kashmerekisses.com. You should pop on over and join in!

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing my pretty Piper with me. Hubby and I will drive home on Monday. We'll obviously be in separate cars but it's still better than driving completely alone.

Be sure to tell someone you love them today.you'll be amazed at the results.
Blessings,
Betsy













11 comments:

  1. Betsy~
    Your Piper is amazing--I absolutely love, love, love her eyes and expressions! What a BLESSING for you all:)
    God bless you + yours,
    Aimee
    PS: Happy to hear last night was a success:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post, Betsy. I love your sense of humor and your happy energy for life! Hoping you continue to make good memories this weekend...and looking forward to our next time together whenever that may be :-)
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy, it was great to spend time with you last night and thanks for bringing that aMAYzing crocheted tablecloth! Anyone who would receive one of those from you should praise you to the heavens!! I put the little doily you made for me on the back of the chair behind Maggie Maria bunny and it adds a fun element to her. I'll have to take a photo and show you. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Betsy what a treasure!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and looks to be a very happy child.

    Beautiful angel

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful granddaughter you have :) And you're right, yarn addiction can never start too young! My mom used to take me on yarn buying trips with her when I was just a baby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooooooo cute , so adorable Betsy! Such a happy, beautiful little princess.
    The water feature is very nice.
    I'm so glad you got to spend some time with her Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little darling! Enjoy, they are growing too fast.... have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betsy, she is a delight and you are such an adorable proud Grandma. I am so glad you got together with the ladies, meeting up with fellow knitter/crocheters is so nice. I had knitting group here at my house Friday afternoon, I love these women and it is a blessing in my life. And so are all my blogging friends,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah Betsy how ultra cute is that what an expressive little girl and yes all girl!! great shots..love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well why wouldn't you say she is the cutest - she is! Lovely Piper.
    I finally got to meet our Emie, (second great granddaughter) this week. She is now 6 weeks old, still tiny but such a sunny nature. She is cute too.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete